domenica 14 ottobre 2012

Le cose che piacciono a me

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens / Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens / Brown paper packages tied up with strings / These are a few of my favorite things"

Tra il miele di Julie Andrews e il fiele di Lars von Trier (e il suo rapporto di odio e amore per Bjork), le decine di versioni di John Coltrane che allungò, deviò, scavò, dilatò in lungo e in largo la canzone composta per il musical di 'The sound of music' portato poi sul grande schermo nel 1965. 

"Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels / Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles / Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings / These are a few of my favorite things!"

Julie Andrews (da 'The sound of music' di Robert Wise, 1965)



"Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes / Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eye lashes / Silver white winters that melt into spring / These are a few of my favorite things!"

Bjork (da 'Dancer in the dark' di Lars von Trier, 2000)




"When the dog bites, when the bee stings / When I'm feeling sad, / I simply remember / my favorite things / and then I don't feel so bad!"


John Coltrane (con Eric Dolphy, 1963)

Nessun commento: