lunedì 8 dicembre 2008

Fa che il mondo non piova attraverso la mia testa...

Well there was a man
who lived in a shed
Spent most of his days
out of his head
For his shed was rotten
let in the rain
Said it was enough
to drive any man insane
When it rained
He felt so bad
When it snowed he felt
just simply sad.
Well there was a girl who lived nearby
Whenever he saw her he could only
simply sigh
But she lived in a house so very
big and grand
For him it seemed like some
very distant land
So when he called her
His shed to mend,
She said I'm sorry you'll just have
to find a friend.
Well this story is not so very new
But the man is me, yes and the girl is you
So leave your house come
into my shed
Please stop my world from raining
through my head
my head please don't think
I'm not your sort
You'll find that sheds are nicer
than you thought.

(Nick Drake, 'Man in a shed' da Five Leaves Left, 1969)

Nessun commento: